AdCentral Check-Ins can streamline and automate the check in experience in your shop. In the following article, we will go through the steps to install and register Check-Ins on your MacOS.
NOTE: The minimum requirements to run Check-ins is Mac OS above 2012, Catalina or newer.
Navigate to http://Joinadcentral.com
1. From the JoinAdCentral.com website select "AdCentral Check-ins" and from the drop down menu select Check-ins.
2. Select "Download for macOS" to start downloading the Check-ins app.
3. From your downloads select the recent AdCentral file to start the installation process.
4. Select the AdCentral file on the left and drag it over to the "Applications" folder.
5. Next from the applications folder select the AdCentral app. Then select "Open" in the pop-up window.
6. Select "Register now!" to start the registration process.
7. Now it's time to fill out your information to create your app account.
- Add your first and last name.
- Add your email address.
- Create your password
- Select "Create account"
Note: Email Address must be different than what you are using on AdCentral WebApp. Accounts will merge soon.
8. We will send you a confirmation email to verify your email address.
9. From your email account, select "VERIFY EMAIL".
10. From the success page select "Go to Check-ins"
11. On the log-in screen input your email, password, and select continue.
12. Add your phone number that can be texted a code and select "continue"
13. You will now be texted a code to verify the phone number.
Note: There is a timer if it should run out simply resend the code.
14. The verification code will be sent. Transfer the code and select "Continue".
15. Enter your store's information and select "Continue"
16. It is now complete and ready to use!